Take control of your infrastructure
Landscape is the leading management tool to deploy, monitor and manage your Ubuntu servers. It features Autopilot, the fastest way to build an OpenStack cloud. Landscape is part of Ubuntu Advantage, Canonicalâs world-class support service.
Save time and improve security at scale
- Automate day-to-day tasks and ensure uniformity across machines
- Receive alerts to update machines you specify
- Keep secure with the latest security patches
- Manage up to 40,000 machines with a single interface
- Create your own software repositories
- Extend and customise Landscape via our API
How does Landscape work?
- Landscape monitors your systems through a management agent installed on each machine
- The agent communicates with the Landscape server to update an automatically selected set of essential health metrics
- Data is securely collected and stored in the Landscape database and allows for the collection of custom metrics
- It also allows you to remotely update and upgrade machines and manage users and permissions
Get Landscape, world-class support and more with Ubuntu Advantage
Access Landscape with Ubuntu Advantage, the professional support package from Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu. Also includes:
- 24/7 telephone support
- Option of a dedicated Canonical support engineer on your premises
- Access to the knowledge base
$150 per year
$150 per year
$250 per year
“ Canonical helps us to eliminate the business impact with rapid response and resolution of outstanding issues, and make sure our devices deliver optimum performance ”
Capgemini, Senior IT Innovation Consultant, PaweÅ ZiÄba
Landscape could save a thousand-desktop firm over $200,000 in just three years
ROI over five years
Savings every year
Investment payback period
Figures based on a deployment of 1000 desktops.
A selection of Ubuntu Advantage customers
Canonical is the commercial sponsor of Ubuntu and the leading provider of enterprise services for Ubuntu OpenStack cloud deployments. Ubuntu delivers reliability, performance and interoperability to cloud and scale out environments. With developers, support staff and engineering centres all over the world, Canonical is uniquely positioned to help its partners and enterprise customers make the most of Ubuntu.